Monday, December 1, 2008

-_- ^^ =( =)

what a tiring day,, that's the best title for yesterday,, woke up at 9.50 and i have a presentation in itb at 10.00,, ended up rushing my way to itb, arrived in itb at 10.10 or 10.something, but i hadn't late, fortunately.. finished at 11.oo after that, went back to ciumbuleuit, ate at gembul, and had class at 12.00,, the class finished at 2.00, went back to my kost, leha - leha until 5.00, then went to practice in Champ's. after a 2-hour tiring practice, had a friendly game against Harapan,, which is very tiring,, the opponent size is almost twice of me,, imagine that,, hahaha arrived in kost at 11.00,, still have tugas tambahan and analysis to do,, hahaha ended up eating again at gembul,, after that,, finished all my task at 3.00,,

oia, everyone, see my tagboard for a while,, there's been a quite uproar there,, hahaha i dunno who's writing there, but consider who usually read my blog, i think i know who write them,, hahaha very funny,, =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home