Saturday, July 25, 2009

why is it so hard....

to get rid the belly fat.. well, actually that's the second thought,, but i won't write my first thought,, lol
hmm, i'm wondering.. should i have a hair cut?? coz i just realized that my hair is getting quite messy,, but i dunno why i always hate the idea to have a hair cut,, hahaha so ya,, we'll see lah,, whether i'll have a haircut or not,, hahaha
so, today have been a very pleasuring day for my stomach,, jcool, haus tea, roti boy, nasi bistik astanaanyar, swike jatiwangi,, hahahaha mantap gan,, wkwkwkw cuma kurang nya adalah g sebenernya pengen swike waled,, cuma entah kanapa tutup,, huhu,, so, rencana buat besok,, belajar, belajar, belajar, dan belajar,, kalo niat.. wkwkw i also need to restock my wheat bread,, hmm i really need a new course of diets.. coz i think whole wheat bread diet won't help me in building my muscle.. huee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home