Thursday, December 24, 2009

desperate loser

i'm really shit with the relationship, well, not relationship i think,, it's more of my feeling, my emotion i think,, hahaha no matter how i hard i told myself, to not get that attached, i was still got attached,, poor me.. well, this is going to be a rough ride, so, stop reading before u vomit,,
u're a very childish person, and i really hate it,, but why i still miss u,,
u're a very ignorant person, but why i still hope ur attention..
we weren't the most connecting couple out there, but why i still want to hang out with u,,
u in my logical mind, is really not appropriate for me,, but still, this lousy emotion of mine.. give me a headache each and sometime,, not everytime,, hahaha it's just my possessive mind maybe,, so pardon me,, after all, it was me who didn't want to get too attached, that makes the other end didn't get too attached too,, hahaha so, enjoy ur holiday, while i enjoy mine...

well, that was my thought a few days ago,, but now i'm feeling better.. the only reason i still posted it is because i just feel it's not fair if i say i'm okay, while the truth is i kind a stressed a little back then, hahaha but, it's the best for us to separated.. so, just cherished the memories.. and look for the future,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home