Saturday, January 3, 2009

holiday's blog

holla,, here i am,, alone in the house,, waiting for my mother and sister to come back,, and i have nothing to do,, hahaha so, what should i write in this blog?? o yeah, i know,, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone,, "like there's someone who read this blog",, hahaha
okay, lets make a summary of my holiday till today,, first of all, i spent my holiday playing time mostly with wege,, from the time he went to bandung, i crashed at his house, go to poke sushi, he even drives me to Jakarta,, i'm very grateful coz of that,, thank you so much ge,, =) after that, spent my day in jakarta,, doing nothing but santai2,, maen dota, baca komik, maen nds,, bener2 gk ad yang guna,, hahaha ud ah,, jadi males nulis blog g,, si wege membawa pembicaraan yang panas nih tiba2,, kwkww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home