Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a tiring day,,

yeah, what a tiring day,, really2 tiring,, ckckc so, let review my activities today,, woke up at 10 where i should have already woke at 6,, ckckc after that, i went to my brother's kost, met my grandma and brother, having lunch, and then go to bengkel with my grandma,, after my grandma try the durian, we went to my kost,, 1 hour there, and i delivered my grandma back to my brother's kost,, after that, went to hospital, checked my blood, went to my friend's kost, study for the quiz, had the quiz, went to telaga sari, place where u can eat pork all u can,, hahaha "kekenyangan" and then went to bengkel dan jaga ampe jem 1an,, parah,, i promised michelle i would call her,, but i'm really sorry mich,, i couldn't call u,, SORRY..
oia, today is valentine,, well not today sih, yesterday lebih tepat,, so happy valentine guys,,
oia, untuk valentine kali ini, g ad ngirim paket buat miss allen michelle,, isinya, boneka, cd, origami burung, dan origami burung dengan kata2,, hahaha apa isi kata2nya?? tanya aj ma yang nerima,, wkwkwkw
and for the last part of today blog, g gk jadi berangkat kejurnas,, huaah, capee dhee.. jadi, gara2 dbd kmaren liver g mengalami pembengkakan,, dan g gk boleh melakukan aktivitas olah raga,, tadi g ud berharap liver g ud gk bengkak, cuma ternyata,, shit,, masi blom turun dunk angka nya,, mestinya liver normal akan memiliki nilai 32an,, dan tebak nilai liver g,, 265,, shit,, itu g gk akan bisa olah raga ampe sebulan kayany dhe,, ckckc well, g sedih sih,, tapi ya, mao gimana lagi, g ud lumayan bisa nerima lah,, mungkin emang jalan g di suru belajar ma jaga toko,, wkwkw tapi gk papa juga sih, g jadi bisa ketemu michelle nanti hari selasa,, =p
okay, thats it for today,, i'm going to sleep now,, it's been a very tiring day for me,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home