Friday, December 24, 2010

Things I need to do and things I want to learn

First of all, it should start with my thesis, it's the most important coz without it I won't graduate, which mean I won't get a job, which mean I won't get money,, so, the major factor is still money.. haha
second, I had this mini handycam with me, and I want to make a lot of movies using it, so here I am, trying to capture all the things that I think will make a good movie.
third, I got fascinated by this DSLR thing. I will learn how to use it in this 1 month, and after that, maybe I'll ask my mom to get me one,, =p
fourth, basketball of course,, I'm a youth coach now, and i'm still a player myself,, i'll try to improve in those two aspect..
fifth, i need to go to the gym asap,, i'm gaining weight, especially in my tummy,, duh.. and it's really not good,, haha
and last, i still want to dance,, but i think it will be the last option to learn,, haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home